Customize flexslider, sidebar, fixed navbar and fix the comment link

Hi! I really love the theme! I have some questions though.

First of all, I am not a developer at all, just a girl who wants her blog to be nice and up and running so bare with me haha! Although I do love design. a

Flexslider questions.

1. Okey, so I have a problem. (see attached file) When I was changing some things in the style.css something happened to my post categorie in the flexslider, the categorie ‘Daily’ is a little to far to the right and there is a random little circle to the left in the slider, i really need help to fix this!

2. Is it possible to customize the flexslider completely, so I can get it like in the theme Freyja? (see attached file)

Sidebar/navbar questions.

1. Is it possible to change the size of the titles in the sidebar, and can I get a thin line like beside the title?

2. how do I make my navbar sticky?

Other IMPORTANT questions.

1.How do I get my comment link to be inline with my read more link?

1. (see attached file) My footer area seem to be gone and I have my navbar categories there but they’re not supposed to be there, please help!

Hi @andi24,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. Okey, so I have a problem. (see attached file) When I was changing some things in the style.css something happened to my post categorie in the flexslider, the categorie ‘Daily’ is a little to far to the right and there is a random little circle to the left in the slider, i really need help to fix this!

Please note you are making changes in the theme file style.css therefore you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation.

So we recommend you to add CSS code in the custom CSS theme option on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

I visited your site but didn’t see any issue on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

2. Is it possible to customize the flexslider completely, so I can get it like in the theme Freyja? (see attached file)

Sidebar/navbar questions.

1. Is it possible to change the size of the titles in the sidebar, and can I get a thin line like beside the title?

2. how do I make my navbar sticky?

Other IMPORTANT questions.

1.How do I get my comment link to be inline with my read more link?

You can achieve all these things by developing custom code.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 http://freewptp.com/contact

2. (see attached file) My footer area seem to be gone and I have my navbar categories there but they’re not supposed to be there, please help!

It’s displaying fine for me as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Have you managed to fix it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Here are the screenshots.