Customize Template

Hi there! I’m trying to customize my site and I’m having some trouble when doing the following. Would you please help me?
My current url is http://funk.serverdnspoint.com/~vitcocom/

1- Hide “Homepage” from top menu.

2- Link the “charlemos” button in the header to the “Charlemos” section at the bottom of the site. It would be great to set a smooth movement when scrolling down.

3- On mobile, the principal title on header (the one with the dots), to be responsive, and not to cut the words when jumping to the next line.

4- Make the copyright appear in the footer, now is not showing.

5- After the contact form, set full width image section, without any text.

6- I’m using Contact Form 7 now. Is there any way to customize the style of the confirmation message?

7- Hide/delete Footer Slidebar 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Thanks a lot !!!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

For the answers that have CSS, please add and save the code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

1. You may use this CSS to do that:
 .header-navigation .page-item-20 {
    display: none!important;
}
  1. You’ll need to go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Contact Us Section and replace the Entry text with this:

Dejanos tus datos y nos pondremos en contacto

Then you’ll need to go back out to the Jumbotron Section, and set the link for your Charlemos button to #ContactUs, then save your changes.

1. This CSS should work for that:
@media only screen and (max-width:48.125em) { 
  #header .bottom-header h1 {
    font-size: 60px!Important;
}

@media only screen and (max-width:32em) { 
  #header .bottom-header h1 {
    font-size: 60px!Important;
    line-height:35px!important;
}
  1. There was a display:none set for your copyright text. If you has this in your Custom CSS, please remove that. If not, just add this:
#footer .copyright {
    display: block!Important;
}
  1. This should provide the look you need:
section#full-width {
    height: 350px!important;
}
section#full-width h3 {
    display:none!important;
}
  1. This CSS should make that message look a bit better:
.wpcf7-response-output.wpcf7-display-none.wpcf7-mail-sent-ok {
    padding: 10px!important;
    border-radius: 8px!important;
}
  1. I’m not seeing the footer sidebars from my end. Did you manage to get those removed?

I hope these help :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

1- Worked perfectly!

2- I added the code but the button is not working.

3- Worked perfectly!

4- The thing is that if I delete this following code, I can now see my copyright, but also the text “Theme: Illdy.”. How can I delete that?

#footer .copyright {
display:none;
}

5- Worked perfectly!

6- The confirmation message box seems to be broken now, I’m not sure if it’s due to that code or not.

7- I’ve added an empty text widget to each footer sidebar, and also turned the color to white, so that’s why you could see it, but it’s actually there. Now that I have the full-width image you can notice the footer sidebars between that and the footer.

Thanks a lot !! :slight_smile:

Hi again,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

1. Right. The text boxes here have a bad habit of sucking up <div> tags. Here’s the correct code:

<d iv class=“ContactUs”>Dejanos tus datos y nos pondremos en contacto<d iv>
(Remove the spaces between d and iv so that you get div).

1. This should work:

.copyright span:first-child {
display: none;
}

1. That’s weird. From my end, the code seems to work perfectly. Please add the code, refresh your cache and check it again.

2. That was actually the top margin of the actual footer:

.bottom-footer {
    margin-top: 0px!Important;
}

Please let me know if that works :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there! I’m sorry but none of those new codes are working. Issues 2, 4, 6 and 7 are still happening =(

Why can’t I delete that section “Theme” from my Illdy free theme…? Please help me to get rid of that problem…