Customize tool broken in WP

I updated Shapely to the latest version and now I get an error when I try to customize the theme in WP.

“Fatal error: Class ‘Epsilon_Section_Recommended_Actions’ not found in /home/dh_xyyieu/talkinginclass.org/wp-content/themes/shapely/inc/customizer.php on line 93”

Help! I need to use the customize tool ASAP.

Thanks!

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

This issue has been been relayed to the developer.
In the mean time you can try rollback to a previous version of the theme using this plugin.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

You’re using Shapely: v1.17, in that case, login to your FTP and make sure this file exists /wp-content/themes/shapely/inc/libraries/epsilon-framework/sections/class-epsilon-section-recommended-actions.php

If error continues, pass us the WP login details using the Private Reply, we will check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I’m having the same issue with version 1.2 of Shapely. I don’t see wp-content/themes/shapely/inc/libraries/epsilon-framework/sections/class-epsilon-section-recommended-actions.php

I get the following error when trying to customize the theme:
Fatal error: Class ‘Epsilon_Section_Recommended_Actions’ not found in /home/nicholashall07/public_html/wp-content/themes/shapely/inc/customizer.php on line 108

Can you please help?

Thanks.