Customizing categories and blog pages

Hi,

I would like to make a slight modification to the category page template and single post template. What I wnat to achieve is to display title of the post or the category name as a page title.

Since I use sidebar, the title of posts is shifted to the left. I would like it to appear both above the post text and sidebar. It would be perfect if I can use the same styling as for header in other pages. Is that possible?
I would like to achieve the same for category pages, i.e. display category name as a page title, also above the content and sidebar.

I would be more than happy to hear your opinion.

Regards,

Magdalena

Hi Magdalena,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes this is possible.

To achieve this you have to create child theme of Shapely theme and develop custom code in the child theme.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

can you suggest which file(s) shall I modify? What is respective piece of code responsible for headers on those pages?
It would ave me loooot of time if I know where to look for it :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Magdalena

Helping for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here so it is also loooot of time for us :slight_smile:

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5