Damaged topic, perhaps not up to date

Recently there was a wordpress update and the site and the text looks all “bumped” as you can see in the screenshot. This happens in FF, Opera, Safari, windows and mac.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The text does not look very bad here. Do you have an image before the update? Also, could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

HI @erlkonig,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you made changes in the theme files or using child theme?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi :slight_smile:

Yesterday the site was perfectly in place. In fact, this morning, the radio owner telephoned me. Sincerely, I have no idea what could happen. If you see at the screenshot you see that the text “dumps” its box.

admin_rockweb
r0ckw3b_o$o

Thanks a lot

Giovanni

You didn’t share your site URL in your above reply so please share it.

www.rockwebonline.it

sorry…

I visited your shared site on firefox browser but don’t see issue on it so could you please share me specific page URL from your site where the issue happens?

Hello… Sorry for the monstrous delay with which I answer you, but I had several problems with the server and lots of commitments.

I see the issue directly in homepage. I attach you two screenshot, Safari an Opera.

Excuse me again.

Giovanni

Files too big…

hep!

I don’t see the issue on your site and only see the issue in your first attached screenshot, not in your other two attached screenshots so please tell me a bit more in detail what you are referring as issue here.

Also it seems you have made changes in the theme files which may be causing this issue so try reverting the changes you have made.

Hi, and thank you for your courtesy. I remember that the post pictures were the same size as the box with the body of the text. For a while, the pictures are smaller and this disturbs a bit. I did not make any changes to the theme … or at least I did not notice it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Giovanni

To resolve the issue please use the custom plugin colorlib-plugin5.zip shared in the following topic

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-can-i-stop-resizing-featured-images/#post-29444

Then regenerate thumbnails on your site using following plugin.

Thanks so much!!! It’s always a great pleasure to work with you!

Giovanni

Resolved :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: