Dazzling Child theme - How to configure slider and thumbnail images?

I installed the dazzling theme and created a child them. None of the posts appear like the way it is in the demo.

http://www.centsibleketo.com is the site.

1. How can incorporate thumbnail images on the front page next to the posts?
  2. How can I display slider images? I customized for slider images but I do not know how to setup?
    I appreciate any help.
    thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. That would be the popular posts widget, please go to Appearance > Widgets and add the Popular posts widget to the sidebar.
    2.In order to use the slider, go to Appearance > Customize > Dazzling Options > Slider Options then select a category and the featured images assigned to those posts in the category will be displayed in the slider.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks so much.
I just new to web design and trying to do things by myself. Sorry for all the questions.
I have another question.
I had a different theme before - I updated to dazzling yesterday because I loved the look of it.
I want my blog to display first. Looks like it shows welcome page first. How do I fix it?

thanks

Hello there,

If you want the blog to be dis played first then go to Settings > Reading > Front page displays and select “Your latest posts” this will have the blog appear as the main page.

Best Regards,
Support

Update
When I bo to IE - my website says slider is not configured correctly. When I preview on chrome - slider works. But if I go to the site it does not work and the thumbnail preview does not display anymore. Looks like something is not correct. Any suggestions?

thanks

Thanks for answering my questions. I am learning along

Slider still does not work on the real page but works on preview. what am I doing wrong?

Hello there,

Thanks for this information.

Please use the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache then reload the page:

Also, please disable any third party plugins you may have active to reduce the chance of a conflict.

Best Regards,
Support

I installed /wp-super-cache/ - still did not work. I do not have any 3rd party plugins for removing cache.

Issues I am still facing

Slider only shows up on the customize>dazzling option page
Featured image shows up at the beginning of the post. I do not want the image to appear twice in the blog post.

Thanks
Jessy

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please check those posts and ensure that you do not have the same image added in the post and assigned as the featured image. Remove the image if it is in the post but let the featured image remain.

Please update me on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks

Can give me steps to make the slider work? I have this message now -Slider is not properly configured
Slider work when I am in the customise-theme option section