dazzling child theme-site is not visible did something wrong in editor

Hi

I did a blunder yesterday with my site while trying to do some coding thing in functions.php files, I am explaining below what I did exactly kindly see if anything could be done.

I am using dazzling theme and yesterday I was trying to remove footer text “theme by colorlib powered by wordpress” and in the process I installed and activated dazzling child theme then under appreance>editor in functions.php file and css files I pasted some codes which were mentioned in one of the thread at support forum of dazzling and clicked on update file but nothing was happening to that footer text so I deleted those codes and clicked on update files again and logout from wordpress admin, since then I am not able to see my site.

When I type my url it shows below screen, can’t even login to wp-admin, it shows

“Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digitalfreshers/public_html/wp-content/themes/dazzling-child/functions.php:21) in /home/digitalfreshers/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1167”

Kindly help at earliest.

Hi @askforvandana,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

It seems something that you have added or removed in the following file is causing this issue so please reverting the changes made in that file by using FTP or file manager.

/dazzling-child/functions.php

Best Regards,
Movin