Dazzling Feature Image Above Sidebar but Below Menu

Hey there,

Does anyone have any tips on how to get a feature image above the sidebar but below the header menu?

Cheers,
Lincoln

I think you actually have to edit the codes of the theme to do that - which i do not know how to do

By the way, what did you do to get the “contact us” header? To make it colored in and positioned like that. How did you do that?

Thanks

You can use the Jetpack Image widget available under the Extra Sidebar Widgets plugin included in Jetpack - hide the featured image in the post using CSS and instead add it into the sidebar using the widget. There are plugins which let you display certain widgets per page, so you can add the widget with different settings to the pages you want it on.
That is, if you truly want it in the sdiebar. If you don’t want it “inside” the sidebar, please clarify as then maybe there can be some CSS tricks done.

Hi Lincoln,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can display the feature image at the top of the sidebar by using the following “Featured Image” plugin and setting the image for that page and adding the “Featured Image” widget at the top of the sidebar.

You can display that widget on specific page by using the following “Display Widgets” plugin.

Best Regards,
Movin