Dazzling footer Widget Colour

Hi, Have been putting a site together using this theme, pretty much everthing i wanted to be able to edit has been acheivable except one thing.

When going into the control panel to Edit Theme, there is option to set the Footer Background colour, and Footer widget background colour, and the footer text/links colour. This assumes i want the text and link in the footer and the widget footer the same colour.

Is it possible to change the colour of the text/widgets which sit on the widget background, leaving the text in the very bottom footer bar in the default colour set in the Theme editor?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Please post your website URL and I will write a custom CSS for that. I don’t think that it is possible to do via Theme Options but for me it is much easier to write a code then try to find which options is it and even if there is one for that :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for prompt response. Yeah im pretty sure there is not a standard control in the settings to do so, so i assume it would be custom css. The website is:

http://potentiacoach.org/

Thanks

Somehow missed this thread. Sorry about that.

You can change background color for footer widgets like this:

#footer-area .footer-widget-area .footer-widget {
    background: #999;
    padding: 20px;
}

@media (min-width: 1024px) {
  #footer-area .footer-widget-area .footer-widget {
    margin: 0.6%;
    width: 31.5%;
  }  
}

It will affect background color for footer widgets only and not area behind it or below it.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.