Dazzling poat pages

Hi,

I am using the WP Categories widget on the right sidebar of my post pages. When I click on the category name the page which is generated shows only 1 post with an arrow pointing to older or newer posts, see screenshot categories post page.jpg)

I was expecting that when clicking on the category name the post page would display all the posts belonging to that category, by dates (latest first), a fixed number per page and number at top or bottom to see more if needed (see screenshot categories post page numbers.jpg; on that page 10 posts are displayed per page. I know this is not Dazzling, just using that screenshot as an illustration of the result I am trying to achieve ).

I hope you will be able to help me achieve the result I am looking for.

Thank you,

Gilda

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

There is no image attached to your post. Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your reply, not too sure what happen.

The display of post I am looking for is the one on the theme page: https://colorlib.com/dazzling/ instead of the display showed in category post page I get. jpg attached

Another possibility is instead of “older posts” link at the bottom of the page have number of pages as showed in categories post page number.jpg (that is not a page generated with the dazzling theme)

Thank you so much and again sorry for not having included the screenshots in my first request.

Gilda

Just realized that I had display 1 post in my settings, a very stupid mistake.

I am now OK

Thank you

Gilda