Deactivate skillbars About section + blurred featured images

Hi there,

Is het possible to deactivate just the skillbars in the About section but keeping the Entry text?

Besides, I don’t get the blogs featured image sharp. Strange enough, 2 images are resized to 250x213, while another one keeps its size and aspect ratio: http://horecawerf.dev.maxserv.com The upload dimensions of the central and right hand image are 1500 × 1124 and 1920 × 952. The upload dimensions of the left hand image are 1920 × 1080. Are there any recommended dimensions/aspect ratio’s with regard to setting a blogs featured image?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Rick

Rick

this is the code i used to remove the skill bars.

#about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(1), #about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(2), #about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(3) {
margin-top: 0;
display: none;
}

HI there

1. Yes, you can use the code provided here, thanks to boardiobloke
  2. weird, try to use same image size which is not pixelated,

@boardiobloke Thanks, works perfecty!

@Noda

I went on trying different dimensions and the result is all featured images displayed in the blog section on the homepage are blurry.

There are strange things going on with regard to the featured images anyway. When I’m in Editor-mode, the featured image is displayed on a blog’s single page. When I access the same URL in incognito/private mode, the image is gone. See attached screenshots.

ok, let e try it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

That would be great. Here’s the link:

http://horecawerf.dev.maxserv.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=9b0fc2dbdac1f9aac46f690099b9d667

Hi there,

Any news on the blurry featured images in the blog section on the homepage? :slight_smile:

hI there

i just used regenerate thumbnails and you can see the effect on the page :slight_smile:

Looks great, thanks! Totally missed that button.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support