Default Blog Grid Doesn't Show For Activello WordPress Theme

Hello.

The default grid is not showing on the blog archive – it’s only the excerpts. I would love the latest blog to be a single full-width slider, three excerpt posts below (with sidebar), and four in a grid below that. I can’t find how to control that in the theme files or in Customize.

I’d also like to show a grid of four on the home page. Do I need a shortcode for this?

Hi @vmkirin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The default grid is not showing on the blog archive – it’s only the excerpts

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

I would love the latest blog to be a single full-width slider, three excerpt posts below (with sidebar), and four in a grid below that. I can’t find how to control that in the theme files or in Customize.

I’d also like to show a grid of four on the home page. Do I need a shortcode for this?

You will have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 freewptp.com/contact

Best Regards,
Movin