default bootstrap collapse not working

I believe something is wrong in the theme. I have created a collapse element in a page that does not function properly. The example can be seen here:
http://test13.whiteboard-it.com/mobilesales/
If I switch to twenty-sixteen theme with bootstrap files included the collapse element works fine. I have also tried collapse plugins without luck. There are no duplicate resource files loaded on the page that would affect this functionality. The markup is strait off of the bootstrap doc page. No console errors. No crazy plugins (tried disabling all installed anyway without luck). I am stumped.

This function:

function c(){a(“a[href*=#]:not([href=#])”).on(“click”,function(){if(location.pathname.replace(/^//,"")==this.pathname.replace(/^//,"")&&location.hostname==this.hostname){var b=a(this.hash);if(b=b.length?b:a("[name="+this.hash.slice(1)+"]"),b.length)return a(“html,body”).animate({scrollTop:b.offset().top},1e3),!1}})}

In this file:

~/illdy/layout/js/scripts.min.js

Appears to be the problem. Please provide a solution.

Hello @janecky7,

What seems to be the problem with the accordion?

It functions well on my side.

Please provide more details about the malfunction and I’ll investigate any incompatibilities.

Best regards

I had completely removed the function from the file I mentioned in my previous post. I have added it back so you can witness the behavior. You should be able to reproduce this error on a default install of your theme. I suspect that the function serves some purpose for the homepage but it affects every page. The solution needs to be written so that a bootstrap accordion can also be placed on the homepage as well. That is what I was originally trying to achieve before isolating the problem on a separate page.

Thanks

Hello @janecky7,

Thank you for all the details.

I have tracked this issue and will add a fix in a future team update.

Best regards

Hi

I have the same issue, any chance of having this fixed anytime soon?

Thank you in advance.

Hello @gcneal,

Can you provide a live preview of this, please?

Do you have the latest theme version 1.0.15?

Regards

Version 1.0.15 did not address the issue. Here was my resolution to the function mentioned above:

function c(){a(‘a[href*="#"]:not([href="#"],a[data-toggle])’)

Hi, thank you both for your replies.

Yes, I’m also using Version 1.0.15.

Works fine on Sparkling, Shapely, Twenty Sixteen and so on.

I will link my site in private reply.

janecky7 where do I add that code in ~/illdy/layout/js/scripts.min.js ?

Thanks

Scroll down to services section (sorry the menu is not setup.)

The items eg Land reports current and historical should expand.

Here is the entire file:

jQuery(document).ready(function(a){function b(){a.browser.device=/iphone|ipad|ipod/i.test(navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase()),1==a.browser.device&&(a("#counter").css(“background-attachment”,“scroll”),a("#testimonials").css(“background-attachment”,“scroll”))}function c(){a(‘a[href*="#"]:not([href="#"],a[data-toggle],a[data-slide])’).on(“click”,function(){if(location.pathname.replace(/^//,"")==this.pathname.replace(/^//,"")&&location.hostname==this.hostname){var b=a(this.hash);if(b=b.length?b:a("[name="+this.hash.slice(1)+"]"),b.length)return a(“html,body”).animate({scrollTop:b.offset().top-88},1e3),!1}})}function d(){a(".open-responsive-menu").click(function(){a(".responsive-menu").toggle(“slow”,function(){a(this).toggleClass(“active”)})})}function e(){var b=a("#projects .project"),c=a(b).width();a(b).css(“height”,c)}function f(){a("#services .section-content .service").length&&a("#services .section-content .service").each(function(){var b=a(this),c=a(b).children(".service-icon"),d=a(b).children(".service-title"),e=a(b).data(“service-color”);a(c).css(“color”,e),a(d).css(“color”,e)})}function g(){a("#team .section-content .person").length&&a("#team .section-content .person").each(function(){var b=a(this),c=a(b).data(“person-color”),d=a(b).children(".person-content").children(“h5”),e=a(b).children(".person-content").children(".person-content-social.clearfix").children(“li”).children(“a”);a(d).css(“color”,c),a(e).css(“background-color”,c)})}function h(){a("#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children").hover(function(){a(this).children(“ul”).css(“visibility”,“visible”).fadeIn()},function(){a(this).children(“ul”).css(“visibility”,“hidden”).fadeOut()})}function j(){var b=a(“li.description_tab”),c=a(“li.description_tab a”),d=a(“li.reviews_tab”),e=a(“li.reviews_tab a”),f=a(".panel#tab-description"),g=a(".panel#tab-reviews");a(c).click(function(){a(this).parent().addClass(“active”),a(d).removeClass(“active”),a(f).show(),a(g).hide()}),a(e).click(function(){a(this).parent().addClass(“active”),a(b).removeClass(“active”),a(g).show(),a(f).hide()})}var k=a(window).width();a(window).height(),a(document).width(),a(document).height();a(function(){b(),c(),d(),e(),f(),g(),h(),j()}),a(window).resize(function(){a(function(){e()})})});

This also resolves navigation errors with default bootstrap carousel.