Deleted Plugin - multiple text font, colour and slider issues.

I was stupidly clearing out old plugins and deleted one which must have been influencing the coding on my site in someway. Since deleting it all the fonts have changed, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change them back. I have checked my CSS and it has different fonts specified. I am a complete coding novice and have no idea how to return my site to normal!!

I also have an issue where the slider has decided to have a text background colour - I’ve searched through here but cannot find a way of deleting the background colour. Please can you help assist in where I need to remove or add code to fix this? I’ve attached an image showing what I mean.

Please please help me! Here is the live site: www.sotheadventurebegins.com

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > About Activello and you should be able to install the missing plugins bundled with the theme from there but if it was a third party plugin then it would not be available there.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the background color of the heading by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove background color in header*/
h2 {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, thanks for the prompt response. As suggested I have added to my CSS, but there has been no change. Any idea why this might be?

Also, is there an easy way to change all the fonts across the whole site, from the menu, widgets, body and headers?

Sorry, I messaged to soon. I was able to add it under /*.flex-caption h2 */ and it removed the background colour. Many thanks.

My query about changing all the fonts across the site still stands if you can help with that. Thanks!

Hello there,

The following CSS can be used to change the font in the site:

/*Site font*/
body {
    font-family: Helvetica;
}

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 {
    font-family: Helvetica;
}

Best Regards,
Support