Demo content import problems

Hello,

I tried to import the demo content after the theme install. I get the following error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried with to import it with a different theme > twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen. Still get the same error message. Anyone knows a solution and can help me with this?

Kind regards

Well i’m glad i didn’t waste my time to work with this theme. Seems like it’s a mess to install and i don’t have much time to lose. Like they say time is money. And the installation of this theme has succeeded to lose my precious time. After posting here i though i would get a quick response but nothing whatsoever. Very disappointed by colorlib. I rate this theme 0/10. Some people just don’t have much time to lose. Glad i found something much better that works from the start. Cheers

Hi @maximus,

Thanks for posting here.

The demo content is getting imported fine for us.

The 500—Internal Server Error occurs when the Web server (running the Web Site) encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client for access to the requested URL.

Could you please check whether the solution posted on the following pages help you to fix this issue?

Cheers,
Movin