Desktop "mobile menu" problems/modifications

Hello! I would appreciate some help with issues i have been dealing with trying to fix my menu!
I choose to work with the “mobile menu” option even in desktop mode since I like it more.
Problems I’ve been dealing with:
-Items are not selectable, unless I scroll down a bit form my homepage.
-Menu appears in the left side of the page instead of the right side below the menu button.
-On mobile devices (Chrome) when clicking the hanburger icon the menu does not appear.

Modifications I would like to make:
-Dropdown menu background: trasparent black
-Change menu items color to gold
-Hide searchbar

My website is https://forexgreece.tk
I appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

For the issues, please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict there.

You can use the following CSS code to make the changes by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.module.widget-handle.search-widget-handle.left {
    display: none;
}
.main-navigation .menu li a {
    color: #D4AF37;

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again! thanks for your help!
Turns out that this line in my custom css was causing the problem so i removed it.

nav#site-navigation {
		height: 70px;
}

I have a few more questions tho:

1. The menu now seems to work but I would like to know if its possible to display the items on the menu horisontaly instead of verticaly when it is clicked.
    2.If the menu its clicked when the page is completely scrolled up then it “pushes down” the front page. If the page is scrolled down, it just appears above the page, which is the desired behaviour. Is there a way to get this behaviour at all times?
  2. In mobile the menu its only visible when the page is completely scrolled up again. To access the menu when I am browsing the page I have to go completely up again, which is not the case with the desktop version. Any way to fix this?

Thanks again for your help, appreciate it.

Hey there

Let me answer your questions now

1.2 Sorry but no, that’s not possible without major customization :frowning:
3. try to add this css:

.nav-container {
position: fixed;
}

I managed to resolve 2 and 3 with the help of a plugin that has been suggested here at the forum ! Thanks a lot for your time and your answers!

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support