Disable active menu class on Homepage

Hello,

The theme is very good, but now I like to disable the active current-menu-item class on just the homepage, I looked in the files, but I can not find how to do it, any help please?

Regards!
Sito

Instead of trying to disable it you can just style it differently using CSS. Here is example that will turn active menu item red only on homepage and for other pages it will work as before. You can do other changes to this menu item as well. Add this code Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS.

.home .navbar-default .navbar-nav .active a {
  background: red;
}

Hello,

Ok, worked fine! thank you! one last question, is this a really free theme or are there restrictions? can I edit the theme as I like?

Regards!
Sito

Sito,

This theme is licensed under GPL licence which means that you can edit this theme as you want but in case you want to modify it and then redistribute it you need to provide reference to Colorlib. Other than that you can use it for personal and commercial use.

However, I would appreciate if you could leave a link back to our website in footer or anywhere in your website to give us some credit. It is not something that you must do but it wouldn’t hurt either.