Disable commenting on posts

Hi, Support,

I’m wondering if it is possible to remove entire commenting feature from posts? Also, it would be great if I can remove previous/next posts navigator at the bottom.
I would like to remove entire section shown in attached photo.

Thanks so much!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the navgation by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.nav-links {
    display: none;
}

To disable the comments, go to Settings > Discussion > Default article settings > Allow people to post comments on new articles and disable that option.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello!
Thank you so much for your reply, much appreciated!

However, I did what you told, but it’s still showing.

Also, nothing in Discussion setting is checked but it seems to be overwritten.

I:m attaching screen shots.

Thanks!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, please provide us with a link to your site so that we can have a closer look into this.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you so much for your reply.

This topic has been resolved in a different thread. Totally my mistake, I posed first without checking “support issue (or something rather)” box so I posted again.
Very sorry that I have taken up your time needlessly. Please accept my apology.
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/disable-commenting-on-posts-2/#post-182835

And you guys are awesome to answer my very amateurish questions quickly. I promise once I achieve the certain point, I try not bother you any more.

Very much appreciated. Thank you so much!

You are welcome here and thats not the problem :slight_smile:
since your question is already resolved i will close this case now

I am also facing the adsense issue on my site. The background of ads keep changing. Here is my site https://www.quickpayportalx.online/

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, I do not seem to replicate the issue in reference here. Could you kindly share some screenshots on the exact changes.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.