Disabling responsive mobile (phone) view

Hello,

I’m using Dazzling theme, and it’s really beautiful.

But I don’t like the way it looks on my iphone. It looks great on my ipad, so is there a way to disable phone view but keep the theme responsive.

Also I tried other 'mobile view plugins" and plugins like Jetpack, but I still would like the see the desktop view on the phone.

Thank you for your great works.

Remove this from header.php file and you will disable responsiveness on mobile devices such as smartphones.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

I just tried this suggestion (copied header.php to my child theme and removed the suggested line of code) but nothing changes on my mobile view. I honestly don’t want to disable the responsive design but as there seems to be no solution to my mobile issues I posted about last week (here) I thought this was my last resort. Is there any chance somebody knows how to fix this? MUCH APPRECIATED!

Hi Movin,

I’m using Activello and I tried following your instructions above but my mobile view (blue header and plain font text) still appears on both Android and Apple.

My website is www.belaroundtheworld.com in case you need to check it out.

Kindly advise, please?

Isabel

Hi Isabel,

You have been answered in your following topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please reply on your below topic instead of here

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/remove-mobile-site/

Thanks,
Movin