Disappearing button on Mobile Phone

Hello thank you everyone for all your help as I am getting closer to getting all my CSS customizations done with all these posts and your help.
I have a a Samsung S4 yes older phone and when i hold the phone up vertically it shows the white navigation button to all my menu items on top which normally are there on my computer when viewed, but only shows a button on the phone.
My question is…when i hold it up vertically I can see the white button to the right on all my pages but when i turn the phone sideways the button disappears on all my pages even when i have the image as black as shown in the two images…thank you for your help. Also is there a way to change that button to a different color on my phone? and do all phones show this button?

Hi @todds15,

Could you send us your website link to check?

Thanks,

Cristian

yes it’s the same one I have been working feverishly on to finish it and again thank you for all of your help on these ongoing changes. https://toddsheldonpsychicmedium.mediumshiptomyspirituality.com

Maybe if the button was a different color it would show up better or maybe turning it sideways its moving off the page?
Also through all of your help I have managed to eliminate all of the white boxes or lines going through my page images except my blog page and my shop main page as those don’t seem to disappear when i used the css code to eliminate the other white boxes or solid lines on other pages that disappeared.

I sent you my website link in the last reply about my mobile phone question? I am the only one now on page 2 that was not followed up with a reply back…just wanted to check again on anything that can be done to help me when the phone is turned sideways???

Hi todds15,

I just tested and it shows perfectly, see attached.

Go to the about section and when i turn my phone sideways on screen rotation…there is no button that shows up anymore and
its that way on other pages as well? is it just a matter of resizing my widths???

Hi @todds15,

The button is there, the problem is that the color of the button is white, and your header picture is small therefore the white button has a white background so you could not see the button.

I suggest to change the colour of the button:

.open-responsive-menu .fa {
    font-size: 22px;
    color: #141313;
}

Thanks,

Cristian

Thank you sincerely and pure genius!!! very happy with that now and thank you once again for all of you always staying positive and helping us all out with your hard work and dedication.

You’re welcome @todds15.

Thank you,

Cristian