Display all products within same category

Dear Movin, I’m not sure if this is within your support but hope you can teach me to solve this.

I use menu links like this to display products within a category, e.g.:
[my domain]/[custom-product-cat-base]/product-cat-a/

Can you teach me how to display all products on page 1 please? (without pagination)

Hi @heislyc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to do this on all pages or only on category page?

if you want to do this on all pages then you can achieve this by setting the value 9999 in your site option “Blog pages show at most” as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin, am grateful for your reply.

I want this for the category page, and it doesn’t change after I set to 9999 posts as per your advice.

Basically I do not want pagination, you can refer to this page:
http://os898.com/models/october-cherry/

Any other suggestion please?

I have included screenshot for my permalinks setting.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Surely, thankful for your help.

login: colorlib
password: colorlib@2016

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but i am getting the error message “ERROR: The password you entered for the username colorlib is incorrect” when i try to log in to your site.

Please advise.

So sorry, I corrected and tested the password, please try the same login again.

It seems it is not working on your site due to plugin conflict so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.