Display header only

Hello,

I’m new at creating websites and I’m loving this theme!
But I cannot manage to do something as it seems the settings won’t let me do it:
I want to display the header without the title of my blog in it or the title of an article/a page.
It seems that when I put a header image but don’t “display the title” in the settings, the header disappear.

So I was wondering how it was possible to display only the header image with nothing written inside it?

Thank you!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Can help yu with this question, please provie url of the page from where you want to hide page title and i will generate custom css for hidding page title :wink:
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,
thank you for your answer,

My site is still under construction and is not online yet…
But basically, I would want to remove the first “Template: Sticky” in the header on this page

And still be able to keep the header with an image in it. I would want to do that on every page of my website.

Thank you

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

/*Hide page title*/
.page-title-section .page-title {
    display: none;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you, it worked perfectly!

I still have two questions regarding the header,
I heard that “display: none;” could affect negatively your SEO, would it be the case here?
Also, when I upload an image as the header it will not display properly, it’s too big compared to the initial size and will only show its entirety at 75% zoomed out in chrome. Is it a known issue? And if so, how can I deal with it?

Thank you

Hi there

No, it will not affect any SEO score :slight_smile:
Regarding image, you just need to choose proper image, something like 2200px*300px
Let me know if you have other questions

AWESOME. Thanks for the CSS. Worked for me, too, and was just the solution I was looking for! Hope you’re having a good day.

Howdy :slight_smile:

Nice to hear it worked for you, is there anything else? :slight_smile:

"Hi there

No, it will not affect any SEO score ?
Regarding image, you just need to choose proper image, something like 2200px*300px
Let me know if you have other questions"

Yes but even when I upload the right size it doesn’t adjust quite well…
But thanks, I’ll see what I can do! :slight_smile:

I have one last question: How can I modify this section at the end of a blog post? (See the attachment)
I would want to add more to the “share” section, like reddit or other social media,
and remove the “Wordpress: Like”

Thanks!

HI

most probably this sharing buttons comes from third-party plugins and if im not wrong this plugin is Jetpack plugin, please check it :wink:

Oh my bad, thank you very much, you were right for Jetpack!

Nothing to ask anymore, thanks again
Have a nice day/evening !

Hi, there

Nice to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!