Display images article on home page

Hi,

I would like to thank you first ( for providing me a nice wordpress theme)
I would like to display the images of my articles on my homepage with the article description,… How can I do it ?

How can I display the icons to the social networks ? I added the widget, but now, How can I do it ?

Thank you very much

And I would like to make 2 column with the last articles as on your example. Can you tell me how to do it.

Thanks

Hi @whitehand,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I would like to display the images of my articles on my homepage with the article description,… How can I do it ?
And I would like to make 2 column with the last articles as on your example. Can you tell me how to do it.

You can achieve this by setting “Front page displays” to “Your latest posts” in your Reading Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

How can I display the icons to the social networks ? I added the widget, but now, How can I do it ?

To create social icons please follow the following steps:

1. Create a menu like any other menu in the admin area of your site under Appearance -> Menus .
  2. Use the correct urls in the menu items, so for twitter it must be twitter.com for facebook it must be facebook.com. Otherwise URLs won’t get recognized and you will get squares without icons.
  3. Set theme location for this menu as “Social Links”

Best Regards,
Movin