Display Social Icons on footer

Hello,
I would like to ask if there is any way to display the social icons on footer.

The simplest method for this is to take the entire HTML code from your website source and directly copy/paste it to WordPress Dashboard - Appearance - Customize - Travelify Footer

The could would look something like this:

<div class="social-icons clearfix"> <ul><li class="facebook"><a href="#" title="Sample Data on Facebook" target="_blank"></a></li><li class="twitter"><a href="#" title="Sample Data on Twitter" target="_blank"></a></li><li class="google-plus"><a href="#" title="Sample Data on Google-Plus" target="_blank"></a></li><li class="pinterest"><a href="#" title="Sample Data on Pinterest" target="_blank"></a></li><li class="youtube"><a href="#" title="Sample Data on YouTube" target="_blank"></a></li> </ul> </div>

A bit messy since it is printed automatically in your website source but it gets the job done.

Just inspect your website source and copy everything that comes between

<div class="social-icons clearfix">

Aigars, thanks for your quick response!
I’ve copy/pasted the code in my footer.php though it didn’t gt the job done. In fact the icons where peculiarly placed somewhere in the middle…
I may leave them only in the header section, as I’ve already done.

Sorry, it was my fault, as I’ve given the div.social-icons some rules about the positioning. Right now I’m working on the icon placement on the footer. Thanks again for all your responses and support and of course for your awesome free theme!!

Tiy didn’t have to place them in footer but inside field which you can find on WordPress Dashboard – Appearance – Customize – Travelify Footer

By adding them directly to footer.php they will be displayed above or below actual footer and might be tricky to adjust them.

Right now, I managed to place them in footer correctly
http://www.olympiacamp.gr/