Doesn't resize for mobiles.

Website isHere

The website doesn’t fit into a mobile screen. It fits the screen but I’m able to scroll right and there’s just blank white space.

When I scroll down…I see large images that haven’t been resized to fit a mobile device.

Why is this?

Does anyone know of a code that enables the whole site and images to fit a mobile screen and disable sideways scrolling?

Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The website appears to be responsive when I checked it however, the images are not responsive. Do you have a page builder being used on the site such as Visual Composer?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi thank you for your reply.; My site does have visual composer installed but I do not use it.

Thanks

Hey there

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*reduce image size mobile */
@media (max-width: 768px){
  img.mcnImage {
    width: 102%;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

same issue is coming when I installed the theme…Its perfect in desktop but not coming well in small resolutions,

img.mcnImage {
}
}

i tried this as additional css…still same issue

I’m also interested, as I’m running into the same issue with my site. www.foraraneyday.com

Without success, I’ve also tried inputting the following into the additional CSS field:
img.mcnImage {
}
}

Hi Guys,

Can you also share your website address, along with a screenshot how it looks in your mobile. For now I tried to view the jeni’s site, and it looks just fine. A screenshot may help to identify which image looks big or state us which image is big, also state us the device you checked.

Try disable all the plugins, and clearing the browser cache, and see that fixes the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.