Dots on the side of my posts

Hello,

i have dots on the city of my post in my categories. How can I get rid of them?

Regards,

Nadine

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

Kindly provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at what’s happening and provide you with a solution to the issue.

Just off the bat, this issue doesn’t happen in the theme by default so it may be as a result of a conflicting plugin. With that said, please disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hi,

i would like to send you my link but my side is not yet online.
I could put it online for a short time, can we maybe pick a time and day so you can have a look and take it offline afterwards?

Regrads,

Nadine

If you can’t share the link then share the screenshot of it.

Also you can share site URL privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here.

hello,

here is the link to my site: http://justfleur.de/

thx in advance for the help,

regards,

Nadine

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the dots on the bottom of the page by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Remove ul bullets*/
ul#menu-impressum {
    list-style-type: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support