Double optin form

Hi there,

Question:
I installed an optin form from mailmunch in the sidebar of the about page and somehow it appears twice, below each other. Can you help me try to solve this so that i just have 1 optin form?
I added some screenshots from the about page as well as from the dashboard > widgets & plugin.

What i also find strange is that the optin forms appear in the middle of the page instead of on the side since it’s supposed to be a sidebar…

Hope to hear from you, thanks in advance!

Greetings from Amsterdam

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I tried to look at your website but it is not working. The link I tried is “http://ellenpistoor.com/”.
Please try clearing your browser cache then your WordPress cache with the following plugin:
WP Super Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, thanks for the reply

The website isnt online yet since it’s not nearly finished… That’s why i sent the screenshots along. Anyway you can help me by looking at them?

Thanks again

Kind regards,

Ellen

Hello there,

Thanks for that information.

Please remove the widget and add it to another widget area. We want to see if the issue persists with a different widget area.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
Thanks for your message.

It does still persists. I added it to projects and to services, with both the optin form is double again.

When i add it to projects, it does appear on the right side bar, probably cause there are 2 other widgets, one on the left and one in the middle. And with services it appears again in the middle of the page instead of the sidebar. See screenshots.

Kind regards,

Ellen

Hello there,

Thanks for that information.

This seems like a bug in the plugin at which point you would nee to contact the plugin developer. However, please try reinstalling the plugin and ensure that WordPress has been updated to version 4.8.

Best Regards,
Support