Download Dazzling Demo Content - XML File For WordPress

Hi there,

I have installed Dazzling but cannot get it to look like the demo! Some theme makers offer the SQL file used on the demo website to prevent this issue,

Could you possibly send it me? Thanks!

There is no such thing as SQL demo data as it would overwrite your user and website settings and you don’t want to do that. However, there is is such options as XML important and you can get Dazzling demo data from here.

You can import it via WordPress dashboard - Tools - Import

thank you very much.

Hi is very nice

Please help me send new data demo for Dazzling. Because now I using import file is error because any link is wrong

Thanks,

I have notified @Aigars to share here updated Dazzling demo content XML file.

@robintran

The latest version of Dazzling Demo content is available here.

This no longer workds. It can’t be imported with the current WordPress version. it will break:

"Notice: screen_icon is deprecated since version 3.8.0 with no alternative available. in /var/projects/demosite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842

Notice: get_screen_icon is deprecated since version 3.8.0 with no alternative available. in /var/projects/demosite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number"

Please fix the theme by doing this: PHP Notice: screen_icon is deprecated since 3.8.0 with no alternative available | WordPress.org

I fixed the notices by setting define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false); which i had on true on development.

Still it breaks:

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number”

Is there a demo export available which works with the curent WordPress version importer?

Hi there

Dar @dorstox can you tell me file extension you are trying to upload?

Hello @dorstox,

Thanks for letting us know.

I will have to let @Aigars know of this issue.

Best Regards,
Support

@Noda i uploaded the .zip file that was posted in this thread by Aigard

Hello there,

That file may be outdated so a new one is needed.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, it would be awesome to have a new and working one. Being able to install the demo-look helps us newcomers a great deal with getting started. If one gets available please post it :slight_smile:

good evening

Unzip that zip folder and you will find .xml file inside, try to upload that .xml file :wink: