Download links are missing

I’ve paid my annual renewal, but when I access templates, there is no download link and I cannot download them. Also, I’ve submitted this issue twice using the contact us form, but have received no response.

Hey there

Sorry for the delay, may I know the Email address you used for renewal?

Regards

The address is [email protected]

Hi there

Thanks, yes, I see you made a renewal but yet you don’t have downloaded anything, can you tell me wich template you wanted? I will provide it for you

Regards

I have unlimited access. I want to download whatever I want to whenever I want to, like it was initially. What’s going on? I see a lot of users complaining of the same thing. Where are the download links that should be available when a paid user is logged in to his account? If I have unlimited, then I should see a download link on every page of every template that I am looking at. I certainly see the buy now pricing grid which does not apply to me since I’ve already given you my money. I want links to show up.

Hey,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You should now be able to download templates.

Regards,

Aigars

I have total accessibility. Like it was originally, I want to be able to download anything I want, whenever I want. What is happening? Numerous customers seem to be complaining about the same issue. When a paying customer logs into his account and should see download links, where are they? If I have limitless, I should be able to download any template I’m looking at from any page. I can see the pricing grid for “buy now,” but since I’ve already paid you, it doesn’t apply to me. I need links to appear.

Hey there

When did you make your purchase @zaynmalik
Please also see this reply Meaning Lifetime download template - #14 by aigars-silkalns

Regards

I have the same problem. Paid for a membership and now I can’t download any templates. Please advise ASAP.

Anything? Anyone? It’s been 5 days, no one from colorlib has responded.

Hi there

Sorry for the incovnience, may I know the email you are using for an account?

Regards

paul.agius @ gmail.com

Getting same issue. But resolved now.Thankyou

Same issue. Mail is the same I used for signing up in this support panel. I renewed on April 12

Hey there

I’ve sent this ticket to the appropriate person, and we will check it

Regards

Any update on this???

Hi there

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ve sent this ticket to the appropriate person, and we will reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Sorry for the delay. It should be fixed now.

1 Like

Getting same issue. But resolved now.Thankyou
CEO-[TheSambad]

Hey there

Thanks for sharing with us @carlosz

Regards