Drop down menu

Hi,

As many others users of the Activello theme, the drop down menu of my website doesn’t work anymore since I did the latest update. Can you help me please?

Thank you in advance,

Sonia

I’m having the same issue. Can’t seem to find a way to bring the sub-menus back.

Hi There,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version 1.2.2 of Activello theme.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for your reply. For me, it seems to be ok when i connect with Explorer but it doesn’t work with Chrome … Here is my URL : http://www.eyeoftravel.com/

Thanks a lot,

Sonia

Hi Movin,

My website is www.sweetasblonde.com. I am unable to get the drop-down menus to work in Chrome - I haven’t tested other browsers.

Thanks
Rebecca

Same here although it seems not to be working only on my laptop. I’ve asked bunch of people and it works fine on theirs.

I’ve checked your websites and they work fine, I mean the drop-down menu (screens attached) and I use the old version of Google Chrome.

Could you do me a favor and check if mine works on yours?
www.biggerthanlimits.com

Thanks.

Anna

Hi Anna,

Your drop-down menus seem to work on my Chromebook. Ironically, my own sub-menus seem to work on my Chromebook, but they aren’t working from my laptop. I’m using the same version of Chrome on each device, but perhaps there’s something in the OS.

Thanks for checking my site!

Rebecca

Hi Anna,

Sorry for my late reply. I have tested your drop down menu on your website and it works fine with Chrome as you can see in the screenshot :slight_smile:

@Rebecca, your website seems to be ok also, I can open your sub-menus :Food and Travel.

Thanks,
Sonia

screen

Thank you!

I’m glad it works. Then it must be something wrong with the system or browser.

Did you try to clear the cookies? It didn’t help me but I’ve heard it might help.

Anna

Thanks, Sonia! I checked yours, and I can see your sub-menus as well. I’ll work on my laptop to see what’s wrong with that version of Chrome.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved by helping each others.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!