Drop down problem

On my Colorlib template for Blogger at portugalallover.com the drop down works occasionally but not usually. Is there any fix for this please? Thank you

Hey there

Which dropdown? can you please clarify? i cant see any drop-down to the menus at top…
Did I miss something?

Regards

Thank you. It should be to the left of the search button but usually, it doesn’t show. I have taken a screenshot of it

Any help much appreciated including updating to a paid version if I can somehow keep the color scheme

The code for the menu in the template begins
'div class=‘mino-navigation’>

<div class='body-row menu-wrap' I have attached another screenshot of the dd menu extended in the next post

Any help on getting the menu to load consistently very much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there

But there is no Meny bar at all: Screenshot by Lightshot looks like you removed your menu?

Regards

Thank you sir for trying to help me. I haven’t removed the menu. That’s the problem, it doesn’t always load. You need to refresh the page several times until it does. Can you not see it in the image posted above? I have uploaded another one. dd3.png

Hi there

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Dear Sir,

It is a Blogger/Blogspot blog…there are no third-party plugins. It doesn’t matter you obviously don’t know. Thank you, I will pay for an upgrade somewhere.

Sorry about for misunderstood, issues from blogger templates are rare and I thought it s a WordPress.
I see lots of errors on your website console, and they are coming from ads: Screenshot by Lightshot can you please deactivate all ads for testing purposes?
shortly, leave only the theme and content

Regards

Dear Sir,

I have done that please allow some time before it takes effect. I really appreciate your help. Many thanks

Hi

I just tried and everything is now working better than before: Screenshot by Lightshot

Can you confirm?

Regards

Dear Sir,

Thank you for all your efforts. It is better but still not perfect. I think I should upgrade to a paid-for version. Do you have any recommendations?

Many thanks

Hi

Sorry, but there is no paid version of this theme, from what I see its working with no problem now.

Regards