Drop menù and the color of the writing of the menu

Hello,
I would like to change the color of the writing on the menu (now they are white and if you put the pointer over they become blue, I would do the opposite), plus I would like to have the drop menu transparent to emphasize to the image behind.
Thansk in advance

Nicholas

i forget to link the site.
my site

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the menu colors by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Menu font color changes*/
#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a {
    color: #337ab7;
}

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a:hover {
    color: white !important;
}

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li a {
    color: white;
}

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li {
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    background-color: transparent;
}

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a:hover {
    color: #337ab7 !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

everything works except the transparent background.

only if i use rgba with this code “(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.40)” change something

Hi there,
Thanks for connecting back.
As for your question on the Transparency, setting a transparency value will only make the menu items themselves transparent. The background color on the dropdown will however still remain. You may try out this code to have a view of this:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li a {
background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) !important;
}

I would not suggest on setting a full transparency on the dropdown background itself as it will affect the rendering of the links in the dropdown.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

it does not work that way either.
But I found a compromise, so thanks for the help.

Ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!