Drop Shadow or box for text in Parralax images

Hello,

First off great them. Really enjoying it.

Only issue is my text in some areas gets lost with the background parralx image.

Is there a way to get a drop shadow or shadow box between the image and the text so it’s more readable?

Thanks.

Hi @gropius,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Only issue is my text in some areas gets lost with the background parralx image.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Is there a way to get a drop shadow or shadow box between the image and the text so it’s more readable?

Yes we can achieve this by developing custom CSS code.

Please share me the screenshot of area where exactly you want it to appear so that i can help you.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Movin,

Thanks for replying. The spot I want the drop shadow or box is highlighted with a red circle. This is the 1st paralax section widget of the template.

Thanks for your help.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

tjlovesheena dot com

Sorry didn’t want to make it a link as it isn’t going to be a public site.

Thanks.

I can’t access your shared site and getting the following error message.

This site can’t be reached. server DNS address could not be found.

Please advise.

You can share information privately in the forum by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here.

Hi Movin,

I’d also like to add a drop shadow to the text that appears over the parallax image (first section): http://www.everydaymarriages.com/

Is this still possible with custom CSS?

Thanks,
Sarah

@Sarah Yes it is possible but To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.