Hello, dear colorlib-support,
I have an issue that a few people have already brought to the table in this forum. The dropdown-arrows on my website (not only in the top menu, but also in spoilers for example) show as small squares. I didn’t change anything, so it must have happened with one of the latest updates.
I’ve tried to solve the problem with the .htaccess strategy I’ve found in the forum, and also with the DNS solution, but neither worked. I assume I’ve done it right, so I don’t understand where the problem lies.
The website I’m talking about is: https://studna-band.com
Please let me know if you see any explanation for the issue, and how I can fix it
Thanks a lot for your support - and have a great weekend, everyone!
Thanks for writing in.
Relating to the query here, could you try adding the following code to your .htaccess file:
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “*”
Please let us know if this helps.
thanks for your help. I’m afraid there’s nothing happening. I don’t know exactly where to put the line in the .htaccess file, so I tried it in different versions. If I put it the way you wrote it anywhere in the file, I get an internal Server error 500, shooting my website. If I only use the lines in between the IfModule-brackets and put them inside the existing IfModule-bracket as an additional info, nothing happens.
Below is a Screenshot of my existing .htaccess file. Maybe this helps in solving the problem?
Also, on my FTP Server, there is another file called “.htaccess.171119235407.orig” …has this something to do with it?
Thanks for your help!
first of all, your website is not accessible at this moment,
secondly, your problem is related to your server configuration, you have to enable CORS in your server to fix this problem, if you dont know how to enable it please get in touch with your hosting server, yes, it can be fixed by adding some codes in htaccess file but my suggestion is to do this from the server configuration
additionally, please check this link if you choose to deal with htaccess, please note this is not related to the theme and you will find plenty of fixes in the net
and this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5008944/how-to-add-an-access-control-allow-origin-header
Thank you Noda,
I will check that and have the problem fixed!
You are always welcome and we are glad to see you here
Since this problem is not theme related i will close it here