Dropdown menu; problem arrow at the second line

Hello,
I get the same problem as here : https://colorlibsupport.com/t/problem-with-dropdown-menu/
But mine doesn’t disappear ! I tried to figure out myself with mozilla inspector code ! It seems to be in the bootstrap.min.css but i am not sure, my knowledges of css are shitty.
Thank you

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

I’m working on my computer, my site is not online.

Hello there,

We can try out some CSS options to fix this.

You can use the following CSS code to reduce the space by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.navbar-nav > li {
    padding: 7px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

No, It doesn’t work.

Hello there,

Did you add any new CSS to the site? If so please add them here so that we can have a look at them.

Best Regards,
Support

No, i only customize the site with the “customizer”. It appeared directly after installation.

Hello there,

Thanks for that information.

Please try using the following CSS:

.navbar-nav > li > .caret {
    margin-left: 1px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

It’s still the same things.

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme and clear your browser cache.

Also clear or temporary disable the site cache if you are using any and test it on different browser.

Indeed, something should be wrong only when you use the Theme with lampp, i installed sparkling theme on my online website to check if the problem still exist and it figured out the dropdown issue.

Thank you ! Have a good day

hi

Is there anything else? is your problem resolved with this?

Yes it resolved. But just one thing, I found the “fullwidth-model” to get pages without sidebar. Is it possible to do the same thing for the posts ? I deleted the get_sidebar of the single.php from my child-theme but the post doesn’t take full screen ?

Thank you

Hey there

Sorry but no, its only for pages and not for posts, posts use different logic
Let me know if i can mark this ticket as a resolved

Yes, you can !

Hi, there

ok, I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved.
Feel free to contact us again Thanks!