Dropdown menu when responsive not not display sub menu as hidden

Hi guys,

I wonder if you could help at all. I have just configured the Illdy theme, and having great success with it.

When I came to populating my site locally, I noticed that when I reduce browser size to check the menu ALL of the links display, rather than have Main links with the sub links to that link hidden, and only displayed when clicked on. I have attached an image for reference.

Also, if I leave the Dropdown menu down when browser width is small, and make it full width, the links display on the left hand side of the page in a Bullet point list. Just wondered if this was supposed to happen?

I have not changed any of the physical code, just added to the css files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello @jpopuk,

Can you please provide me the website link for a live preview?

It seems to me that if you refresh the page after the resize you will not get this behaviour anymore, so this happens only if you manually resize the window and play with the menus, so the end user will not get to view this on both mobile or desktop.

Regards

Thank you, I understand that, but you missed my question about the submenu drop down. It does not matter now as I used a bootstrap nav instead which was more user friendly.