Dropdown menus are not working for mobile

Hi,

I’m using Sparkling theme at http://amparenaixenca.cat, it has some dropdown menu that doesn’t work on mobile devices.

I’ve been reading the forum, but the other posts hasn’t work for me. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @pakus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Sparkling theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

For better control on mobile menu you can also use the following free plugin.

Best Regards,
Movin

The same problem cropped up for me today, and the culprit turned out to be the Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes plugin.

This is problematic, as I’ve been using that plugin. I believe it’s also recommended by Colorlib for the Sparkling theme.

Any idea how we can get EBS to play nice with our theme?

Hi @slobjones

You are right the problem is with EBS plugin. I’ve solved this issue modifying EBS configuration.

On EBS Settings, go to CSS/JS Settings and select “Use from theme or any other plugin” option for the three settings (see image).

It will solve the dropdown menu problems.

Thanks!

Yes you have to configure the EBS plugin settings correctly as described on the following page in the section “Attention”

On EBS Settings, go to CSS/JS Settings and select “Use from theme or any other plugin” option for the three settings (see image).
Yes you have to configure the EBS plugin settings correctly as described on the following page in the section “Attention”

Thanks!

Hi!
Just have the same issue.
But for me it seems to be “WordPress Download Manager” plugin by Shaon.
Is there any way I can fix it?

Update:
Found it under the settings.

@slobjones You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

@adam99 It seems you have a bit different question than the question asked in this topic so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

I had the same issue…
Dropdown menu won’t work on mobile devices.
Now it’s fixed.
Thanks.

@adam99 Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions by creating new topic.

Have a fantastic day!