Duplicate images on blog post page

Hello,

I’m having issues with blog post images. Currently I have featured images turned on so that the image will appear on my home page that shows the 2 most recent posts. I would also like the image to show in the list of blog posts, when you click blog in the menu, so I added it using the block tool. Unfortunately, when you click on the blog entry or go to the individual blog post page, both the featured image and the image I added show up. How do I prevent duplicate images from showing up on the blog post page? Everywhere else is fine. I tried the following CSS that I got from the form for other themes but was unsuccessful:

/remove feature image from single post/
.single img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
display: none;
}
and
/*hide duplicate images */
.blog .post-content .entry-content p{
display:none;
}

Here’s a link to the individual post page so you have an idea of what I’m struggling with

Thank you in advance for you’re help. Amazing themes!

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.post-content .entry-header img {
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Sorry - repeat question. see corrected reply Thank you. That worked perfectly. Lastly, is there a way to remove the date from below the blog photo on the home page?

Thank you. That worked perfectly. Lastly, is there a way to remove the date from the underneath the blog post on the home page? I was able to find how to remove from the blog page and blog itself but not home page?

Thanks again. Apologies if I need to send a separate request.

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.home .recent-posts .date {
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team