Duplicate images since updating WordPress

Hi Guys,
My website has been online for a couple of years now (zuheirconsultingdotcodotuk), but since updating wordpress a couple of weeks ago, my featured image at the top of the page is duplicated with a smaller version below it – this is the same for all other pages, except the slider.
I haven’t changed any of the coding and have infact repasted the original coding to ensure nothing was changed in the update, but unfortunately this has no made a difference.

I’m hoping someone can steer me in the right direction?

Thanks
Zaid.

Hello Zaid

Can you show me one example? I saw your website but I can’t see problems you explained, please provide a direct link,
You can use the set as private checkmark if you want to make your message private

Hi Noda,
For example, if you got to www.zuheirconsulting.co.uk you can see the main picture as “man looking at the mountains”, if you scroll down a bit you can see the same picture replicated as a smaller version. This is the same for when you click on the about us page and contact us page,

hey there

Ok, Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

main#main > img.single-featured.wp-post-image {
display: none;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,
That worked a treat - thank you for your support.

Hi, there

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!