Duplicated section on front page

Hi there,

I’m having a really weird issue while customizing Illdy and I have no idea what to do about it. Basically, the ‘Latest News’ section is showing up 3 times. Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

First off, I’m going to ask that you kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I’m also going to ask that you provide me with a link to your site so that I may take a closer look at the issue you’re having and attempt to provide a solution.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I have disabled all plugins but the issue persists.

Please, bear in mind that I’m no website developer and I’m encountering a lot of issues here.

Please, kindly reply privately to this message.

Thanks!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

That’s weird. Do you have any caching plugins enabled? If you do, I’m going to ask that you clear that. Also, check with your hosting to see if they have any as well. Also, please ensure that you’re using the latest version of the theme, just in case that may be a reason.

If this doesn’t work, Kindly provide us with some temporary admin access to your site. We’ll be in a better position to spot anything suspicious from here.
You can add new users by going to Users > Add New set the user and password for us, set the role to admin and set the info here. You can navigate here for more details:

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support