"Easy Bootstrap Shortcode" is overriding my child.css

Hi all.
Since I updated Easy Bootstrap Shortcode to version 4, my child-style.css is partly overrided by http://www.milesfrance.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/easy-bootstrap-shortcodes/styles/ebs_dynamic_css.php?ver=4.2.2. - which appears from the header of http://www.milesfrance.co.uk. Also the footer seems to be defaulted presumeably because of font-awesome. What should I filter in functions.php, in order to set the child style AFTER the bootstrap plugin?

This is what I have set in functions.php and worked before the update:

<?php

// Make sure that parent theme style.css is loaded before  Child Theme style.css
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'dazzling_child_enqueue_styles', 10);
function dazzling_child_enqueue_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );

}

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_enqueue_styles' );
function theme_enqueue_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'dazzling-bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri() . '/inc/css/bootstrap.min.css' );
    wp_enqueue_style( 'parent-style', get_template_directory_uri() . '/style.css' );
}

add_shortcode('wpbsearch', 'get_search_form');

?>

Many thanks.

Hi @mads,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

What should I filter in functions.php, in order to set the child style AFTER the bootstrap plugin?

You can try using any of the following code to achieve it.

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_enqueue_styles', 99 );
  wp_enqueue_style( 'dazzling-bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri() . '/inc/css/bootstrap.min.css' );

}

Or

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_enqueue_styles', 99);
	wp_dequeue_style( 'dazzling-bootstrap');
}

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'theme_enqueue_bootstrap_styles');
function theme_enqueue_bootstrap_styles() {
	echo "<link rel='stylesheet' id='dazzling-bootstrap-css'  href='".get_template_directory_uri() . "/inc/css/bootstrap.min.css' type='text/css' media='all' />";
}

Best Regards,
Movin