Edit Parallax Widget

Hi there,

I am trying to use Parallax widgets on my home page. But since I use quite big pictures the parallax widget gets quite big. I tried uploading smaller files, which works, but it still has big white borders.

I tweaked a few things with inspect to see what looked best. But now I don’t know how to change this in my theme, can you guys help me with that? I would love to change all parallax themes, but if that’s not possible I will do them one after the other.

The things I changed are:
Made the left picture smaller: class=“col-md-7 col-sm-6 text-center mb-xs-24” to class=“col-md-4 col-sm-4 text-center mb-xs-24”
Made the right text box bigger: class=“col-md-4 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-5 col-sm-offset-1” to class=“col-md-5 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-5 col-sm-offset-1”

Hey there

So, you change theme default files? may I ask why?
please note, once you make customization in the theme its up to you fix the problems caused by your customization

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Yeah I don’t really like how the parallaxes look like right now. And since I only want to change it in parallax sections (and for all parallaxes used), I don’t think it should cause other problems right?

Regards

Hi

No, just changing those settings it should not affect anything else

Hi,

The changes I mentioned are just done with Chrome inspect to see how it would look like.
I couldn’t find them in the theme files. Do you know where in the theme files I should make changes to get it look the same as it does with Inspect?

Hi

You need to search them in the companion plugin, not in theme files, but making such changes requires good knowing of the php