Firstly thanks again for all your support so far - this is an excellent theme with great after market service.
We are using the slider feature in the sparkling theme but would like to change its location so that it appears on our static front page (home page) in its own div class. We would also like to remove the auto timing on the slider transition change and edit the style of the buttons that change the slider photos. Accordingly, we would greatly appreciate advice on how to achieve the following:
- Add a new div class on the static front page between the header and post-inner-content
- Have the slider appear in the new div class below the header
- Remove the auto timing transition on the slider photo change
- Style the slider transition buttons individually
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.
1. Add a new div class on the static front page between the header and post-inner-content
2. Have the slider appear in the new div class below the header
To achieve this you have to create child theme of Sparkling theme and develop custom code in it.
You can refer the child theme solutions shared in the following reply to develop it.
3. Remove the auto timing transition on the slider photo change
You can achieve this by using the solution posted in the following reply.
4. Style the slider transition buttons individually
Could you please tell me how you want it to style so that i can help you?