Editing Custom HTML widget on build page

Hi!

I have created a page, set it to a built page template, added a custom html widget and inserted an embedded piece of code (a form titan contact form). The page works fine, but I am unable to get the customized edit panel for that page to open to be able to tweak the embed code. Beyond re-creating the page every time I want to alter the code, is there any way to get the widget to reappear and be editable?

hey there

Can you please share a screenshot of your problem? not clearly understand the problem, also please provide a link to the page

Page is here: Contact – Code Zero

The issue is that the html that is generating the form is in the custom html widget and it doesn’t show to be able to edit it. The code I’m using is:

<div id=“form-wrapper” style=“max-width:1100px;margin:auto;align:center”>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“https://codezero.formtitan.com/publish/v1/embed?form=ft37121e601564070535643x&width=1100&height=1300”></script>
</div>

And I just want to tweak the width and height settings.

You can see in the photos that the blue circle edit indicators are not showing.

-Jim

Page is here: Contact – Code Zero

Code that is generating the form is here and is in a custom HTML widget:
<div id=“form-wrapper” style=“max-width:1100px;margin:auto;align:center”>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“https://codezero.formtitan.com/publish/v1/embed?form=ft37121e601564070535643x&width=1100&height=1300”></script>
</div>

Customization blue edit buttons are not showing on that page as seen on attached screen shots.

-Jim

Here’s the link. Contact – Code Zero

This form is generated from an embedded piece of code using a Custom HTML widget, but I can’t get the widget to open in order to edit the code.

Good morning

frontend looks normally and I can’t see any problem, looks like the investigation is necessary here, please provide access details and steps to replicate your problem,

Attaching screen shot of widget edit screen for the page. As you can see, there is no blue circle pencil icon showing on the page to edit anything, not even the header. Also attaching widget edit screen for homepage where the blue circle pencil icons are clearly showing for header and widget content.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create new page in Builder Page mode
  2. Add Custom HTML widget
  3. Insert embedded form html/Javascript
  4. Publish page and navigate away to another page
  5. Go to dashboard, select pages, and select customize for that page
  6. Page loads with no blue circle pencil icons showing

Thanks!

Ok, let me check it please, use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Here you go:

http://6ef.b25.myftpupload.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=5d199c98ae4413e1537ffc45eaf8e8f8

Thank you.

Good morning Jim

Let me clarify one thing, page builder mode is available only for the homepage, you can’t use it on other pages, this is not possible by default in shapely theme, can you tell me how did you add this functionality for other pages?

Hi Noda,

It’s my favorite feature of this theme! I’m using on two different sites. I’m sure lots of folks are. It may not be intended to work that way but it does.

Simply select it as a template when you create a new page.

-Jim

Hello Jim

Sorry but this is not how default theme works, of course, you are absolutely free to customize it but all your customization must be supported by you :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, under this free support policies, we cant support customizations of the theme