Embedding of mail adresses

Hey,

I tried to embed different mail addresses on my website.
As you can see on my screenshot I ‘hid’ two mail addresses behind the word ‘Mail’. Another one I just put in as plain text: [email protected].
While I can write a mail to the later one by clicking on it, I cannot do so for the other two addresses. I get the notification that I cannot access those mail addresses on the server.
I can imagine this is because the addresses are not owned by the server. [email protected] is not either and it still works though. Is there a reason why I can do it for one and not the others? Is it possible to make it work for all of them?

Greetings,

Adrian

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can use the following plugin to find and replace the generated output with what you’d like.

Simply view the page source, find the [email protected] and replace it with a mailto link.

Best regards,
Support.

Hey,

thanks for your answer, but I think there is a misunderstanding. I do not want to hide [email protected] behind a ‘Mail’ button.
I would much rather like to be able to send a mail to the addresses behind the already available ‘Mail’ buttons. This is currently not possible - see attached screenshot.

Do you understand my struggle?

Best regards,

Adrian

Hello there,

So to be clear, you want to be able to send an email with having to display your email address on the website?

Best Regards,
Support

Hey,

I embedded a mail address for each of the two employees behind the ‘button’ “Mail”. The problem is that I cannot send a mail to those addresses, but displays the above error instead.
My question was if there is a way to make it work, or if I will not be able to send a mail to those embedded mail addresses. I built another website using Illdy, where I did the exact same thing and it worked. On this website, my mail program opens to send a mail to the embedded mail addresses when I click on “Mail”.

Happy New year,

Adrian