Entire article showing

I have the settings set to only display a portion of the article and shapely is showing the entire articles on the articles page. Every other theme displays the article with the featured image and just the first couple sentences. No idea what’s going on there.

Also, the color of links. It is set to be white yet continues to revert back to purple. I changed the color in the appearance → customize → --> shapely options → layout options–> link color and link hover and the link color remains purple.

The bigger issue is the blogs not displaying the list of articles but every single article in full.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

In regards to the blog post issue, I’m going to ask that you log this as a bug in the GitHub here:

For the color link issue, Please try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. If not, it can be forced using some CSS so I will need you to provide me with a link to your site so that I may have a closer look at what’s happening from your end and be in a better position to provide some proper assistance.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support