Error in Script

Hi,

I am trying to use a plugin (Pricing Table by Supsystic)
It’s not responsive on mobile and other devices. I contact supsystic and they reply this:

There is an error in the script of your theme, that brings down the entire script on the page. If you fix the error or change the theme, all tables will work correctly.

Please ask your theme developers to fix this problem.

Best regards,
supsystic.com

Can anyone fix this for me?

Hi @rcmdesign1,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I tried to visit your shared screenshot but it’s displaying as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also i visited your site and saw you are not using Shapely theme on it.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for your reply.

Here is the screenshot.
I dont really understand, i am using the theme Shapley ( look at screenshot)

To resolve the error could you please try using the solution posted in the following topic?

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/wp-tiles-and-shapely-issue/#post-51075

I added it. Now my website is not working anymore…
can’t even get on the back of it.

please help…

How and where have you added it?

Are you getting any error on your site?

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

To get the site back please remove the added code by accessing your site using FTP or cPanel File Manger.

Thankyou for your reply.

I can not even log in anymore. So i can’t change anything. I contact my hosting they say it is this:
[Fri Jun 10 11:13:51 2016] [error] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<’ in /var/www/vhosts/37/197367/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-261235/htdocs/wp-content/themes/shapely/functions.php on line 355

Stil trying to find out how i can log in my wordpress.

As said it’s happening because it seems you have not added the code correctly and to get the site back please remove the added code by accessing your site using FTP or cPanel File Manger.

Thankyou.
My site is running again. But as you can see not correctly. Is there any possibility you can fix it for me. In case i do something wrong again.

I think i have everything fixed.
Thanks so much for your help.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: