Error Logs

Hi,

A new WP single site install and Sparkling is producing the following entries in error_log

[15-Feb-2016 21:24:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling/header.php:12) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling/header.php on line 23
[16-Feb-2016 00:12:46 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling/header.php:12) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling/header.php on line 23

and…

A new WP multisite install and Sparkling is producing the following entries in error_log

[15-Feb-2016 22:15:32 UTC] WordPress database error Table ‘xxxxx_xxxxx.xxxxx_blogs’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT * FROM xxxxx_blogs WHERE domain = ‘xxxxx.xxx’ AND path = ‘/’ made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), require(‘wp-includes/ms-settings.php’), get_site_by_path
[16-Feb-2016 15:23:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling/header.php:12) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sparkling/header.php on line 23

Any ideas?

Hi @adendum,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have tested it on my test site setting WP debug to true and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Sparkling theme without any warning message.

Please make sure that you are using latest version of Sparkling theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also this is a simple PHP warning/notice and most of the time it doesn’t affect functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks but I have changed themes now.

No issue. Please advise if you need any further assistance from us.

Have a fantastic day!