Error on the slider

Hello,

since the last update several features of the site and changes that need to do in the editor (adsense code, pinterst and etc) are gone. I have refitted everything.
I still can not solve the slider problem, it does not work anymore. It was working okay before. Can you check, please?
my site is camilalatorre.com and the slider should be between the logo and the posts.

Let me check it,
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

ok, which user should I permit?
I need an email and a name acording to the tutorial.

You can use your email, this is just for temporary use

Ok?

Can you tell me what modifications you have done in the theme?
Even on deactivated plugin i can see some new features is added in the theme such is a language switcher and other changes

Yeah, of course.

I inlcuded a plugin to allow my visitor to translate, add on the header part (editor) google adsense code and others, and a plugin to that cookies stuff in the EU.

<?php
/**

• The Header for our theme.
  • Displays all of the <head> section and everything up till <div id=“content”>
  • @package activello
    */
    ?><!doctype html>
    <!–[if !IE]>
    <html class=“no-js non-ie” <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <![endif]–>
    <!–[if IE 7 ]>
    <html class=“no-js ie7” <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <![endif]–>
    <!–[if IE 8 ]>
    <html class=“no-js ie8” <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <![endif]–>
    <!–[if IE 9 ]>
    <html class=“no-js ie9” <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <![endif]–>
    <!–[if gt IE 9]><!–>
    <html class=“no-js” <?php language_attributes(); ?>> <!–<![endif]–>
    <head>
    <meta charset="<?php bloginfo( ‘charset’ ); ?>">
    <meta name=“viewport” content=“width=device-width, initial-scale=1”>
    <link rel=“profile” href=“XFN 1.1 profile”>
    <link rel=“pingback” href="<?php bloginfo( ‘pingback_url’ ); ?>">

<?php wp_head(); ?>
<meta name=“B-verify” content=“28f8854779b0c1e7dba04561e5a08e14cd77baf1” />

&lt;meta name=”description” content=”Tudo que amo está aqui! Dicas de viagens, destinos baratos, beleza, inspirações e comida boa, clique e conheça mais.“&gt;

<script async src=“https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-105769460-1”></script>
<script>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag(‘js’, new Date());

gtag(‘config’, ‘UA-105769460-1’);
</script>

</head>

<body <?php body_class(); ?>>
<div id=“page” class=“hfeed site”>

&lt;header id="masthead" class="site-header" role="banner"&gt;
	&lt;nav class="navbar navbar-default" role="navigation"&gt;
		&lt;div class="container"&gt;
			&lt;div class="row"&gt;
				&lt;div class="site-navigation-inner col-sm-12"&gt;
					&lt;div class="navbar-header"&gt;
						&lt;button type="button" class="btn navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".navbar-ex1-collapse"&gt;
							&lt;span class="sr-only"&gt;&lt;?php _e( 'Toggle navigation', 'activello' ); ?&gt;&lt;/span&gt;
							&lt;span class="icon-bar"&gt;&lt;/span&gt;
						&lt;/button&gt;
					&lt;/div&gt;
					&lt;?php activello_header_menu(); // main navigation ?&gt;

&lt;div class="nav-search"&gt;&lt;?php
						add_filter( 'get_search_form', 'activello_header_search_filter',10,3 );
						echo get_search_form();
						remove_filter( 'get_search_form', 'activello_header_search_filter' );?&gt;							
					&lt;/div&gt;
				&lt;/div&gt;
			&lt;/div&gt;
		&lt;/div&gt;
	&lt;/nav&gt;&lt;!-- .site-navigation --&gt;

&lt;?php
	$show_logo = true;
	$show_title = false;
	$show_tagline = true;
	$logo = get_theme_mod( 'header_logo', '' );
	$header_show = get_theme_mod( 'header_show', 'logo-text' );

if ( 'logo-only' == $header_show ) {
		$show_tagline = false;
	} elseif ( 'title-only' == $header_show ) {
		$show_tagline = false;
		$show_logo = false;
	} elseif ( 'title-text' == $header_show ) {
		$show_logo = false;
		$show_title = true;
	}?&gt;

&lt;div class="container"&gt;
		&lt;div id="logo"&gt;
			&lt;?php echo is_home() ?  '&lt;h1 class="site-name"&gt;' : '&lt;span class="site-name"&gt;'; ?&gt;

&lt;?php

if ( $show_logo &amp;&amp; has_custom_logo() ) {
									the_custom_logo();
								} else { ?&gt;
									<a>" title="&lt;?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name', 'display' ) ); ?&gt;" rel="home"&gt;&lt;?php  bloginfo( 'name' ); ?&gt;</a>
								&lt;?php } ?&gt;

&lt;?php echo is_home() ?  '&lt;/h1&gt;' : '&lt;/span&gt;'; ?&gt;&lt;!-- end of .site-name --&gt;

&lt;?php if ( $show_tagline &amp;&amp; get_bloginfo( 'description' ) != '' ) : ?&gt;
				&lt;div class="tagline"&gt;&lt;?php bloginfo( 'description' ); ?&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
			&lt;?php endif; ?&gt;
		&lt;/div&gt;&lt;!-- end of #logo --&gt;

&lt;?php if ( ! is_front_page() || ! is_home() ) : ?&gt;
		&lt;div id="line"&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
		&lt;?php endif; ?&gt;
	&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;/header&gt;&lt;!-- #masthead --&gt;

&lt;div id="content" class="site-content"&gt;

&lt;div class="top-section"&gt;
		&lt;?php activello_featured_slider(); ?&gt;
	&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class="container main-content-area"&gt;

&lt;?php if ( is_single() &amp;&amp; has_category() ) : ?&gt;
		&lt;div class="cat-title"&gt;
			&lt;?php echo get_the_category_list(); ?&gt;
		&lt;/div&gt;
		&lt;?php endif; ?&gt;
					&lt;?php
						global $post;
					if ( is_singular() &amp;&amp; get_post_meta( $post-&gt;ID, 'site_layout', true ) ) {
						$layout_class = get_post_meta( $post-&gt;ID, 'site_layout', true );
					} else {
						$layout_class = get_theme_mod( 'activello_sidebar_position' );
					}?&gt;

&lt;div class="row"&gt;
			&lt;div class="main-content-inner &lt;?php echo activello_main_content_bootstrap_classes(); ?&gt; &lt;?php echo $layout_class; ?&gt;"&gt;

hi

Can you remove all your changes to test f they are in conflict with the slider?
the slider does not have any problem normally

Ok,
But the only thing I haven’t change nothing on the code of the site, only included google adsense and so(it is works with the slider before).
Now I’ll remove the translate plugin and the cookies too.

hi

You should use child theme for such changes, editing parent theme is not so good for you, you will lose all your changes on every theme update, my suggestion is to move all your edited files in the child theme and leave parent theme untouched

I think I got confused when I explained the problem to you. I have not changed anything of the theme, it only includes in the code of the page (header) the codes of google adsense, analytics, pinterest therefore only this way they are activated.
I disabled all new plugins (installed after the update) and the slider still does not work. Do I need to know if there is anything you can do to solve this or will I have to change the subject? (I use this theme just to make the slider available without a plugin)

HI there

Adding new codes means you did change files and modified theme, all these changes must be made only in the child theme, if you still want to use changes in the parent theme that’s ok but if problems appear we cant debug problems in the modified parent theme

ok then
i will have to change my theme, i need to monetize my blog and it only work when I do as I did (on the editor header).
It is funny 'cause it used to work fine until the last up, It even made me lost track on analytics and clicks on adsense.

Hello Camila

im sorry hear that but this is a necessary procedure to identify the problem, by default when you modify the theme or change it you have to support it yourself but I’m here to help you. of course, it’s up to you can change any theme but you really don’t have a reason for that, if you think it was an update you can roll back theme to the previous version

Oh really? Where should I go to roll back?
Maybe it helps

Hi,

today i found this error msg on the “recomended action”, is that have anything to do with my problem?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Allegiant_Notify_System’ not found in /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/class-activello-welcome.php(400): require_once() #1 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Activello_Welcome->activello_welcome_screen(’’) #2 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #3 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-admin/admin.php(224): do_action(‘appearance_page…’) #5 /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(’/home2/camil153…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home2/camil153/public_html/camilalatorre.com/wp-content/themes/activello/inc/welcome-screen/sections/actions-required.php on line 91

hi

Use this plugin for theme or plugin version rollback:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!