everything great, but cant get full width image to be responsive

Hello.

Thanks for the great free theme Shapely, and for the support you 're offering …

I 'm learning Wordpress, and I created a website with your theme. Everything is alright, but I 've been trying hard for the last couple of days to solve one particular problem, with no success whatsoever. I 've read extensively through the forum, tried to apply several css ‘tricks’ supplied, also tried to disable plugins (like jetpack etc) but nothing works…

The problem is, I have two parallax full-width pictures in my site as backgrounds. I know the parallax effect doesn’t work on mobile because it creates issues with scrolling - I don’t care about that, the problem is that the pictures don’t scale in mobile, they remain very big in width - in fact they are ‘cropped’ in order to fit the mobile screen. I simply want them to responsively scale to fit in the mobile’s screen …

Any help would be invaluable, I 'm banging my head against the wall with this one, and I can’t use an otherwise excellent free theme …

My site is this: stopodi.rastan.gr

Hi,

The parallax images won’t resize according to the screen size, normally background images won’t be responsive because of the size constraint, I will forward this issue to the development team, so that is there any way for making it responsive.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

OK. If you could, please let me know if there is a way to simply set the parallax background image to be responsive in mobile screens.

Thanks.

Hi,

Sure will update once it got fixed. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
laranz.